Developing professional resilience including “Mathematical Resilience”
Do you panic, feel helpless and even paralysed when needed to do something “out of your comfort zone” or is disruptive, whether at home or work?
Do you want to develop the ability to learn how to positively handle these events and become more resilient? Specifically, do you attempt to avoid anything to do with numbers or has a “mathematical” element?
This course will help overcome these fears and transform your belief in your abilities.
- Investigating your existing resilience
- Challenging personal beliefs and understanding anxieties
- Uncovering the “triggers” and reclaiming latent resources
- Discovering new thought processes and behaviours
- Promoting a more resilient self.
The sessions, which can be one-to-one or in small group format, are highly interactive and include the use of:
- Activities and questionnaires
- Analysis and evaluation
- Action planning
Relevant course notes will accompany all training sessions.
Evaluation of the impact of the training session will be carried out at both an informal and formal level, with “Follow up” service also available on request to help monitor progress.
A Certificate of Attendance is available on request.