Goal setting, leadership & performance management
Teams are now an integral part of organisational life and as a Manager or Team Leader, there is an expectation that we will make a positive difference to people’s performance by what we do and how we
We need to know how to ensure that our teams perform their role with skill and confidence by creating an environment where team members feel they have an emotional connection to performance goals, are focused, productive and cohesive.
- Appreciating team dynamics
- Understanding individual aspirations and frustrations
- Developing a collaborative leadership style
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Transforming, motivating and managing performance.
The sessions, which can be one-to-one or in small group format, are highly interactive and include the use of:
- Interactive games
- Activities and questionnaires
- Analysis and evaluation
- Action planning
Relevant course notes will accompany all training sessions.
Evaluation of the impact of the training session will be carried out at both an informal and formal level, with “Follow up” service also available on request to help monitor progress.
A Certificate of Attendance is available on request.